Thursday, November 13, 2008

Morning Sickness: Round 2

Well apparently my baby was afraid other pregnant women would get jealous if I were only sick for a few weeks so the sickness has started up again. At one point I was up to two meals a day! Now I'm back down to 1/2 a meal per day. I've been drinking Gatorade (my dad's suggestion) to try and get some good hydration going. Some of the foods I can keep down are Ritz crackers (not Saltines), rolls, Gatorade (so far), nachos. Those are the only things I haven't ever thrown up. Just because I'm sick does not mean I'm not hungry and when the sickness finally goes away at about 6 or 7 at night I am so hungry but since I haven't eaten anything all day my stomache gets overwhelmed by the sudden influx of food and sometimes it panics. I know this will only last a few more weeks and I'm so thankful to be pregnant that I am not complaining about my morning sickness (too much). I'm just trying to keep people informed.

No comments: