Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Morning Sickness at Bay

I am in a very good mood. It has been officially 2 1/2 days since I threw up. I'm still down 9 pounds, but I'm optimistic that I will be gaining before long. My clothes all ready don't fit like they used to. Parts of me are bigger and parts are smaller (from losing weight). I can't wait to actually look pregnant and know that this has all been worth it. I have been patronizing the Maverik far too much lately. I get their Nachos (good price, not too spicy but still have a little kick) and a bunch of those jerky circles that cost 25 cents each. Teriyaki is my favorite. Don't worry - I take a prenatal vitamin every day and I don't subsist solely on preservatives and sodium. It's just that at the end of the day I still feel like there's only one or two things that I'll be able to keep down and so that's what I eat. My body is used to the junk and the baby is getting everything it needs from the prenatal vitamin/my body. From what I've read, the baby just takes what it needs and it's up to me to provide my body with what it's lost. If I can keep feeling well hopefully I'll be back to eating at home again by the end of the week. If I'm really lucky I'll even make it to church on Sunday. (It's been a month!)

No comments: