Friday, November 14, 2008

More Possible Names

I've been brainstorming lately about names, almost to the point of panic; as though I didn't have until June to name the baby. I don't want to have any names set in stone yet, but I decided to make a list of some names I've considered in the past and leave it up to those who know and love me to give me their input. Remember, this is just a rough draft. I am not set on any of them. Some of them are from years ago, but I think every name should be considered.

Boys:

  • Andrew
  • Alexander
  • Benjamin
  • Joshua
  • Evan (middle name Jay)
  • David

Girls:

  • Annie
  • Amelia
  • Marilyn
  • Mariam
  • Lyra (It's pronounced Lie-ra)
  • Grace
  • Rebecca (Becca)
  • Emma
  • Rosemary
  • Alice
  • Miranda

I'll just add to this list as I come up with more names. Remember, I am not set on any of these names; they are just a list of vague possibilities.

4 comments:

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

I may be a little biased, but I think that Adam is a really good name for a boy. It's a good strong name, not to mention it is mine.

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

We want more pictures of you and Dennis. We are very excited for you and upcoming new family. Partly because your dad will have more grandkids. We do like the blog. It is coming right along, just make sure you keep it up because we are big blog nuts.

mike and gloria said...

Any name you pick will be perfect. We are so excited to have a new little one in the family!

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

I like Benjamin best on the boy list. And I like Grace best from the girl list. You should google "nymbler." You'll be in baby name heaven, I promise.