Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Vacation

I made it the entire Thanksgiving vacation (Thrursday through Tuesday and going strong into Wednesday) without throwing up once. I was pretty sure that since I ate so much I'd gained about 5 pounds, but I weighed myself at work today and I'd only gained 2. At least I'm back up to a negative 10 pounds weight gain (loss) during the pregnancy; that's up from negative 12 last Wednesday after I was really sick for a few days. My mother-in-law, Darlene and I and my sister-in-law Kami all went to the JoAnn's Fabric day after Thanksgiving sale (at 3 in the afternoon) and found all their flannel that was normally between $6 and $7.50 per yard was on sale for $1.50 per yard. Darlene is making me some receiving blankets for the baby and she let me pick out the material. The blankets are really cute but I can't post a picture of them on here yet because they are Christmas presents for the baby and are all ready wrapped. It was so nice to be in Oregon and relax and have people there to take care of me the whole time. I am back at work now but I had such a great time being spoiled and lazy in Oregon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I was on Facebook, and i saw that you added this website! I am excited for you :) Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well, take it easy, and enjoy being pampered!

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

I was just looking at the pic of the baby in your baby count down thing and looks like the kid has Downs Syndrom. What is up with that? It must just be the stage of development that it is in. Have a good day!!

Rachel and Dennis said...

Well lucky for me I'm getting that blood test to see if the picture is true or not. My arm is still recovering from my last blood draw. It got seriously bruised even in areas that were nowhere near the needle.

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

I have never gotten that done since we are very low risk for that type of thing and we will love the baby either way and even if the kid does have downs we will have it and love it either way and there is no use worring about for 7 more months and you need to.