Monday, December 29, 2008

16 1/2 weeks Pregnant




I took some more pregnancy pictures last night and was a bit discouraged to discover that I haven't changed much from 7 weeks. I feel a lot less sick (still kind of sick though) and sometimes I think I can feel movement, but on the outside I still look pretty un-pregnant. I'm sure lots of women would love to be in my shoes, but I am tired of waiting for this! I have posted 2 pictures: the one in pink is at 7 weeks and the one in teal is at 16 1/2. No maternity clothes for me yet.

4 comments:

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

You're so cute! I remember being impatient for my bump too.

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

When you do get into maternaty clothes what size do you think you will be in? Let me know. I migh have some that I can send that are smaller for me but might fit you okay.

Phillip and Katie said...

Rachel and Dennis...this is Dennis' cousin Katie. So I know I've never met your Rachel and I hope you don't mind my leaving a comment on your blog. I got your blog address from my sister Linda. You are so funny in all your blogs and it brings back very good memories of when I was pregnant with our first, 8 years ago. I could NOT wait to look as pregnant as I felt. Your cute pregnant belly will come and you'll love every minute of it! I wish you two the very best with your pregnancy and your baby.
With Love,
Katie

Wendy said...

I was the same way! I didn't need maternity clothes until I was 6 months along.