Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nesting, Anyone?

I always thought that nesting was a phenomenon that happened in the last few weeks before the baby was born, but I am all ready overcome with nesting impulses. I feel this desire for housework I've never felt before. (Not that it's a bad thing!) I also want to eat dinner at the table and make sure it's a good square meal; which is not usually how it goes at our house. The other night I started panicking a little because the bedroom closet wasn't cleaned out so we'd have a place to store Ben's clothes and other baby items. Dennis has been very supportive of my cleaning and he's even pitching in more himself, probably so he doesn't watch me work myself to exhaustion. I hope I can get things more organized in the months to come; perhaps it's a good thing to be nesting now while I still fit inside our closet and while I still have enough energy to clean up a bit and make a good home-cooked meal. Benjamin still has a few months to wait, but in the mean-time I'll keep on nesting.

1 comment:

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

Its good that you are feeling well enough to do those things. Isn't the 2nd tri-mester the best!!