Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bathtime Fun

Benjamin's umbilical cord finally fell off yesterday so he was ready for his first real bath. We bathed him in the sink and I thought he would really enjoy himself, but as the pictures show, this was not exactly what happened. I think once he gets used to baths he will be happier during them. He liked to kick around in the water, but mom did not get too wet. After he was all dried off and had his pajamas on he was a happy, clean little boy.


Getting Ready


Not Too Sure About Bath Time

Getting Mad

Resolved

Rocking With Daddy

All Ready For Bed

Laying Down In The Bassinet

1 comment:

Lindsey H. said...

He is SO cute, Rachel! I wish I could meet the little guy. I love his name too. Also - you have no idea how happy it makes me to see him laying on his back in a fairly empty crib. I work at the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Foundation here in Washington and my work revolves around encouraging families to follow "risk-reduction" methods such as back sleeping, sleeping in a crib, not having blankets wrapped near their face, etc. Yay!