Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Flip Flop

I had my weekly Non-Stress test on Monday and it revealed some encouraging information: Benjamin is no longer breach (for now)! They can't tell if the cord is still around his neck or if it's just pushed up against his neck now. Last week they saw the cord against the front of his neck; this week it's around the back. I also got some news that my blood pressure is slightly elevated. Apparently my mom has slightly high blood pressure too, so it could be genetic but the doctors are now watching me for preeclampsia. I've been instructed to take it easy and lie down if I feel a headache or see spots in front of my eyes. I have to admit, it's kind of nice having a "get-out-of-housework-free" card.

2 comments:

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Glad Baby Benjamin has turned! If he gives you trouble again google "spinning babies." It might help. And good posture is important for a good position! No leaning back! :)

Wendy said...

Hopefully he stays put.