Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just a bunch of pictures. Will seperate later.

Oldest are on the bottom, most recent are at the top.



























































































































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Lindsey H. said...

I love Ben's feathery hair...but it looks like he's had his first haircut by now, right?

Rachel and Dennis said...

Yes! We cut his hair. It seemed like everywhere I looked were these boys that looked like girls because their hair was so long! I was so afraid to do it, but it looks great and it will be a lot cooler for the summer, but it's growing back at an amazingly fast rate.

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Will you email me the pics of Ben and Jacob? I'm so glad you took some pictures, since I didn't even pull my camera out! What was I thinking?! We should get together again soon, it was a lot of fun. We're planning on swimming lots this summer to survive the inevitable heat, so I'm sure Jacob (and I) would love a pool buddy!